What is this?
- Progressive strength-based training class that will include a hybrid of HIIT style programming, full body workouts, and restorative practices.
- Modifications will be available for participants of all fitness levels.
- Cost: $25.
When is the class?
- March 20 - May 3 on Monday & Wednesday afternoons beginning at 4 pm.
- Class duration will be 45 minutes, led by Marci Iverson.
Where does it take place?
- Multi-Purpose Room at the Mathy Center.
- Be sure to bring your Viterbo ID for facility access.
How do you sign up?
- Click here to register for the class.
- After completing your registration, stop by the Mathy Center front desk to pay the fee and complete the group fitness waiver.
- The Mathy Center is only able to accept cash or check.
Questions? Contact Jonny Solma, recreation program coordinator at 608-796-3122 or email@example.com.