Outcomes of the Curriculum
Viterbo University School of Nursing prepares graduates whose competence, caring, and commitment to excellence is demonstrated through professional holistic nursing practice. The graduate has the knowledge and skill to:
- Incorporate effective interpersonal and inter-professional communication and collaboration skills.
- Articulate the direct and indirect relationship of health care policy, finance, and regulations.
- Assimilate professional values of altruism, autonomy, human dignity, integrity, and social justice.
- Integrate health promotion, disease prevention, and safety principles for individuals and populations.
- Incorporate an evidence based practice approach to clinical decision making.
- Integrate critical thinking processes in an increasingly complex health care environment.