Why complete your BSN online with Viterbo University?
Viterbo is known throughout the Midwest as one of the strongest nursing programs according to alumni and employers alike. We've been providing an RN to BSN program for over 25 years, graduating more BSN-prepared nurses than any private nursing school in Wisconsin. Recognized for the flexibility and convenient scheduling, as well as the ease of transferring credit, Viterbo now offers this program in a UNIQUE online format.
- Complete your degree in 1 year to 18 months.
- Recognized for personal attention with one-on-one academic advising and close collaborative relationships with nursing faculty.
- Earn a BSN along with an emphasis or minor in health care management or ethics.
- Opportunities for BSN to DNP
- Use what you learn TODAY and make a difference in practice TOMORROW.
All courses are taught fully online in an eight-week format except NURS 451 Public Health Clinical, which requires 24 hours of clinical experience with a public health registered nurse. Your instructor will help find a site near your location.
Your academic advisor will help create an individualized plan for you depending on the courses transferred and the pace at which YOU choose to complete your BSN.
Sample plans include 1, 2, or 3 year plans
BSNC Policy Handbook 2022-2023