- Individual or group math tutoring is available for all math courses.
- Download a Tutoring Request/Information Form, complete it, and return it to the ARC.
- When completing the form, be sure leave ample openings to schedule your tutoring session.
- To schedule an appointment with the Math Specialist, use Genbook.
Online Tutoring for students enrolled in online classes
If you are enrolled in online classes, you may use Smarthinking tutoring as much as you want and it is free to you. Access to this tutoring is through your course Moodle site. Connect live with tutors for assistance, schedule a session, submit a question or submit your writing for detailed feedback from tutors. To learn more about Smarthinking, watch this short video here.
Assistance with writing is available Monday–Friday by appointment using Genbook.
Assistance with reading speed and comprehension is available by appointment with the Reading Specialist. To schedule an appointment, use Genbook.
To receive tutoring in any course offered at Viterbo, visit the Academic Resource Center and complete a Tutoring Request/Information Form.
Supplemental Instruction (SI)
SI tutoring will be available for the following classes for Spring 2018. Tutoring times will be announced in class.
- BIOL 104
- BIOL 114
- BIOL 160
- BIOL 161
- BIOL 203
- BIOL 296
- CHEM 106
- CHEM 121
- CHEM 340
- MATH 130-001 (Sheldon Lee)
- For office use only