This event is designed for those who are interested in applying to Viterbo's fully online programs or interested in transferring to Viterbo for an upcoming semester in one of our on campus programs. This event will allow prospective students to ask questions pertaining to financial aid, the admissions process, and learn more about any academic program that interests them.
Thursday, March 10th
1:30 – 3:30 p.m. CST.
* Please register for this free event below!
This time will include the chance to:
- Get admission information
- Tour Campus
- Socialize with other prospective students and admission counselors
- Learn about the many resources Viterbo offers its online and on campus students
- Join us afterwards for an optional social, refreshments will be provided
Questions? Contact Eileen Wynos at 608-796-3010 or email@example.com.