Resources for Current Students
On-campus housing information
Deciding if you're going to continue to live on campus is a big decision; we're here to help!
Start by learning about On- and Off-Campus Housing Costs (and more!).
Then, explore our different On-Campus Housing Options.
If you're unsure what to bring to campus when you move in, check out this list of suggestions.
RETURNER STUDENT HOUSING
2019-2020 Housing Agreements for returning students will be available on December 3, 2018! Check this website or your Viterbo email on that day for more information.
APPLY TO BE AN RA TODAY!
Interested in building community, making a difference in the lives of your fellow students, building your resume, enhancing your leadership skills, and having a ton of fun? Apply to be a Resident Assistant or Peer Advisor! Benefits include a single room and a 15 meals-per-week meal plan.
Print an application below, or pick one up in the office of Student Life.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE RA SELECTION PROCESS
- Applications Available November 30, 2018
- Information Sessions in the Hawk's Nest (we recommend you attend one!)
- Wednesday, December 12, 3pm & 6pm
- Tuesday, January 15, 3pm & 6pm
- Thursday, January 17, 3pm & 6pm
- RA Applications Due Monday, January 28, 2019 at 4:00pm
- Group Process Day, Saturday, February 9, 2019 (mandatory)
- Make-up Interviews (must contact Margy Frazier, Assistant Director), February 11, 2019
- RA Selection Notifications, February 15, 2019
- Notify Student Life of Offer Acceptance or Decline, February 22, 2019
- Fall RA and PA Training, August 13-23, 2019 (mandatory)
CUrrent student housing Forms/RESOURCES
- Overnight Guest Form
Fill out this form to notify our office of an authorized overnight guest in your room/apartment!
- Changing your Meal Plan
Requests to change meal plans are accepted the first two weeks of each semester.
- Release from Housing and Dining Contract
Use this form to request a cancellation of your housing contract after May 1st. Please note; contracts run for an entire academic year, and are only cancelled in outstanding circumstances.
- Room Change Request Form
Use this form to request a room change. Please note; there is a three week housing freeze at the beginning of each semester.
- On-Campus Mail
This page outlines the student mail process at Viterbo.
- Laundry on Campus
This page contains information regarding Viterbo's laundry facilities.
- VU Student Handbook
Includes Residence Life Policies and Proceedures and Student Code of Conduct.
- Viterbo Speaks Up
Visit this page to report crimes, worrisome behaviors, harassment, violations of the Code of Conduct, and more.
- U Pass Free Bus Service
- Vic's Top Ten Reasons to Live On Campus!
- Off Campus Housing Resources