Join Campus Ministry for our Magnify Retreat
Friday, Feb. 23 - Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2018
What is Magnify?
Magnify is a student-led Christian retreat (Founded in the Catholic Franciscan Tradition) with the goal of helping students live a more complete and dedicated Christian life through the building of an intentional and vibrant community. Persons of all faith traditions are welcomed and encouraged to attend!
- escape the stress of your busy student life for a weekend
- have the opportunity to talk openly about your faith, your doubts & fears
- live a life of prayer and learn more about Christ
- make connections with other students and members of your community who are striving to live a full Christian life
- have a chance to be YOU, just as God so masterfully created you!
What's it is not....
- a basic course in the creed, the commandments, doctrine, etc....
What it is...
- a simple review of what it is to be a Christian, a chance to (re)discover and renew your faith, and to have fun and build vibrant community!
How much does it cost?
- $10 for Viterbo Student
- $50 for Non-Viterbo Student
- *If there is a need for financial assistance, please contact Emilio Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I sign up?
- Fill out the webform at the bottom of this page as soon as possible! Sign up deadline is February 14, 2018
When and where is this thing?
- Meet us at the San Damiano Chapel on Friday, February 23 at 3:30 pm. We will then board our bus to head to Camp Gray (Reedsburg, WI) where we will stay the remainder of the weekend.
- You will return to the Viterbo Campus by 5:30-6p.m. at the latest on Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018.
What do I bring?
- Once you fill out registration, you will be sent a more detailed packing list. Nothing out of the ordinary is expected. You'll bring clothing, pillow, bedding/sleeping bag, towel, toiletries, water bottle, and anything else you need to be comfortable. You will be encouraged to leave all electronics and homework at home/school to allow for space from the distractions of everyday life.