Bachelor Completion How to Apply

We offer rolling admission for classes beginning in August, January, and May.

  1. Contact an admissions counselor

    We’ll walk you through the application, discuss credit transfers and costs, and outline the courses required to complete your program. Talk to one of our admissions counselors by calling 1-800-VITERBO (1-800-848-3726) or email

  2. Apply for admission

    Apply Online

    Request all official transcripts be sent to Viterbo University Transfer and Adult Admissions, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601. Transcripts must be sent directly from the school. We also accept electronic transcripts from Parchment, National Clearinghouse, and Credentials Solutions. Faxed, emailed or hand-delivered transcripts are not acceptable.


  3. Financial Aid

    Complete the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).

    Complete the Viterbo Additional Information Form.

  • Talk to your Human Resources representative about tuition reimbursement options through your place of employment.

More information about the types of financial aid and benefits available to adult learners can be found under Financial Aid.