If you've found one good book or article, consider mining the bibliography to find more resources.
1) On the library homepage, go to the "Research Menu," then "Search by Citation."
2) Under "Search for," select the appropriate format.
3) Enter citation information into the relevant fields. For best results, include journal ISSN or title as well as volume, issue, and start page. Click "Search."
4) If the full text of the resource is available, you will see one or more "View Full Text" links. Click a "View Full Text" link to access the full text.
5) If the full text of the resource is not available, you will be offered the option to request the resource through interlibrary loan.