Viterbo University offers Co-Admission with Western Technical College!
Co-Admission allows students to be formally admitted to both Western Technical College and Viterbo University, allowing ease of transfer and transition from Western to Viterbo.
Co-Admission Benefits Include:
- Work with an on-site Viterbo University transfer specialist
- Lock into annual academic catalog for ease of course planning
- Exclusive Western student visit experiences to Viterbo University
- Western co-admission student pre-orientation and orientation experiences
- Joint Western-Viterbo first-year experience programming
- Viterbo University ID
- Mathy Center access
- Fine Arts Center and reduced-price ticket access
- Access to Academic Resource Center and Academic Advising, including tutoring services
- Entry to athletic events
- Opportunity to join Viterbo University or joint student clubs and organizations
- Cafeteria access (cash)
- Library access, including databases
- Open invitation to Ethics Institute and Dahl School of Business events
- Opportunity to apply for resident housing at Viterbo University, as capacity and policy allows
- $10,000 renewable scholarship when enrolled at Viterbo University, not to be stacked with other articulation or merit scholarships
The application deadline for spring will be May 1 and for fall will be December 1.
Click HERE to Apply
For more information on Co-Admission or transferring from Western Technical College, contact Mackenzie Hallett at 608-789-6247 or email@example.com, or fill out the request form below. Mackenzie's office is also located at Western Technical College, in room 101 of the Welcome Center.