Requesting a Transcript
A Viterbo University transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment at the university. Partial transcripts are not available. This permanent record is considered confidential between the student and the university. Except for the granted exceptions under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act no transcripts are released without the written permission of the student. A transcript will not be issued unless all obligations to the university have been satisfied.
You can obtain an ‘unofficial’ transcript from your VitNet account (your account remains active for 18 months after enrollment at Viterbo). Not all organizations (colleges, employers, DPI, etc.) will accept this document. It is up to you to verify with the receiving institution what kind of document/transcript they will accept.
Viterbo University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), using the below link, to provide official transcript ordering via the Web. The ordering service is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week. This process requires a credit card and an electronic signature. There is also a link for tracking your transcript once it is ordered.
- National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering (NSC)
- National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Tracking (NSC)
Please read the information on the NSC Web page about fee and delivery options.
Provided by the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) - Student Self Service
We’re excited to announce the availability of FREE National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) Student Self-Service at Viterbo University. NSC Student Self-Service saves you a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Web with VitNet, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers, or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
NSC Student Self-Service is free, easy to use and secure. To use this service, you must log into VitNet using your student login and password (your account remains active for 18 months after enrollment at Viterbo). The link to the NSC Student Self-Service is located under the Student menu, University Resources.