Information for Parents and Families
A Parent and Family Orientation session will be held on Friday, January 11 during V-Hawk Orientation. Please join us for a special session designed to help you learn about safety and security, transportation, and other FAQs so you can help and support your student in the best possible ways.
We encourage you to visit the following resources as you prepare for your student to arrive on campus.
- College Parent Central
- Transition Year: Your Source for Emotional Health at College
- "5 Things to Know When Your Child Goes to College"
- "15 Things Parents of First-Year Students Should Never Do"
- The Freshman Survival Guide
- Christian College Guide's Parents' View
- Understanding the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Affording Viterbo