Four-year BBA Degree Programs (daytime programs)
- Business Administration
- Health Care and Wellness Management
- Management and Leadership
- Sport Management and Leadership
Four-year BS Degree Programs
Degree Completion Programs (programs offered in the evening and online)
Western Technical College Transfer Agreements
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- On-campus MBA – choose between general MBA or one of six optional emphasis areas: accounting, ethical leadership, health care management, marketing, nonprofit leadership, or project management
- MBA in Health Care Leadership (online)
- 4+1 BBA to MBA – the 4+1 Bachelor of Business Administration to Master of Business Administration program allows students to earn their undergraduate and MBA degrees in five years.
Master of Arts in Servant Leadership (MASL)
The Master of Arts in Servant Leadership is designed for individuals who aspire to be servant leaders in nonprofit organizations, business, government, health care, ministry, and education.