Making an Appointment
- Students are encouraged click on "MAKE APPOINTMENT" below to schedule an appointment online. If there is difficulty scheduling, students may also contact Denise Homstad at the Student Development Center, 608-796-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students can also stop in to the Student Development Center, located at 936 Franciscan Way, to make an appointment in person.
- Hours are 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday's and Wednesday's, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday's and Thursday's, and 8 a.m.-3 p.m. on Friday's during the academic year except for holidays.
- Summer hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- New clients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early for the first appointment to complete paperwork if you have not completed it online prior to your appointment.
- Appointments generally run for 60 minutes.
- Time is reserved each day from 2–3 p.m. for walk-in appointments on a first-come, first-served basis. These are not scheduled appointments or reserved appointments.
- Those who are in crisis will have immediate priority. Call the receptionist if you have questions about the walk-in service.