With professional training and skills in public relations, writing, web programming and design, and print design, staff in the Office of Communications serves the needs of Viterbo University. In the interest of having a coordinated and promotional effort, all materials targeted for off-campus distribution should be coordinated through the office—including brochures, news releases, flyers, announcements, etc. The staff can also provide public relations assistance to Viterbo faculty, administration, support staff, and student organizations.
- Publications and event planning
- Design and graphic services
- Institutional web page development
- Copy writing, editing, and proofreading
- News dissemination
- Research assistance
- Multimedia needs (photography, presentations, etc.)
Sharing the Viterbo story with integrity, creativity, and innovation.
- We are determined to be customer-service oriented.
- We will respect each other, customers, and vendors.
- We are dedicated to providing quality marketing and reliable service.
- We will celebrate individual and collective accomplishments.
- We are committed to continued departmental and self improvement.
Viterbo University Communications
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601
Reinhart Center Room 007