With professional training and skills in public relations, writing, and graphic design, staff in the Office of Communications and Marketing serves the public relations needs of Viterbo University. In the interest of having a coordinated and well-organized promotional effort, all materials targeted for off-campus distribution should be coordinated through our office—including brochures, news releases, flyers, announcements, and more. We provide public relations assistance to Viterbo faculty, administration, support staff, and student organizations. Our services include:
- Publications and event planning
- Design and graphic
- Institutional Web page development
- Copy writing, editing, and proofreading
- News dissemination
- Research assistance
- Multimedia needs (photography, video production, etc.)
- Printing services (including color copies)
Sharing the Viterbo story with integrity, creativity, and innovation.
- We are determined to be customer-service oriented.
- We will respect each other, customers, and vendors.
- We are dedicated to providing quality marketing and reliable service.
- We will celebrate individual and collective accomplishments.
- We are committed to continued departmental and self improvement.
For additional information contact
Viterbo University Communications and Marketing
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601
Reinhart Center Room 007