- Tickets are not required for the May ceremony.
- Ticket determination for the December ceremony is addressed in early fall. Please check back for updates.
- Seating at the Baccalaureate Mass is on a first-come basis.
- The commencement ceremony typically lasts an hour and 45 minutes to two hours .
- May ceremonies are at the La Crosse Center (driving directions).
- December ceremonies are at the Viterbo University Fine Arts Center (driving directions).
- Proseminar ceremony location to be announced
- Empire Photography has been photographing Viterbo commencement ceremonies for many years. Each graduate is photographed as they receive their diploma, and a solo portrait is taken after they exit the stage. Proofs will be sent to graduates and their families within 48 hours of the ceremony. Make sure to register your email address so you can receive your complimentary proofs quickly. Your commencement is a once-in-a-lifetime moment, so don't miss out. If you have questions, email Empire Photography at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests may take photographs at any time from their seats.
- The commencement ceremony will be streamed live on Viterbo University's YouTube channel, with a recorded version available there after the ceremony.
Contact the Commencement Committee
For more information on the commencement ceremony or related activities , contact Kori Salaski, registrar, at 608-796-3185 or email@example.com.