Driving Directions to the La Crosse Center
(chose the Visitor link at the top for a pdf parking map)
- May/summer ceremony at La Crosse Center, 200 Harborview Dr, La Crosse, WI
- December ceremony at Viterbo University, Fine Arts Center, 900 Viterbo Dr, La Crosse, WI
- Proseminar ceremony at Viterbo University, Fine Arts Center, 900 Viterbo Dr, La Crosse, WI
- No tickets are required to attend any of the commencement events. There is plenty of seating at the pinnings, hooding, and commencement ceremonies.
- Seating at Mass is on a first come basis.
- The commencement ceremony is typically an hour and a half to an hour and forty-five minutes in length.
- Empire Photography photographers will take photos of each candidate as they receive their diploma and a solo portrait is also taken after they exit the stage.
- Proofs will be emailed to your Viterbo University email address.
- To preregister you email address so you can receive your complimentary proofs, visit Empire Photography at email@example.com.
- Guests may take photographs at any time from their seats.
- The May ceremony will be streamed live via the Web, however, video of the ceremony will not be available afterwards.
Currently there will NOT be a vendor available at the May Commencement. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Contact the Registrar's Office
If your names does not appear on the list of Candidates for Graduation or you have questions about filling out your application for degree form, contact:
Nancy Oelke, 608-796-3183, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Commencement Committee
If you have further questions regarding the commencement ceremony or activities surrounding commencement, contact:
Kori Salaski, Registrar, 608-796-3185, email@example.com.