The Center for Teaching and Learning combines the efforts of faculty development and instructional support to
- promote a culture of excellence in teaching and learning across campus
- orient new faculty and adjunct instructors,
- provide and facilitate peer mentoring,
- encourage faculty scholarship, including the scholarship of teaching and learning, through programming and grant administration,
- facilitate annual events, such as the Celebration of Faculty Scholarship and the Celebration of Teaching and Learning, and
- support effective use of learning technologies, such as Moodle and Echo360.