The mission of the Dahl School of Business' MBA program is to develop an influential network of informed, ethical, and effective leaders who are committed to making a positive impact on organizations, the community, and the world.
Our MBA program is fully accredited by the ACBSP and recruits talented students with diverse academic and professional backgrounds. Non-business majors can prepare for our MBA program through a 3-credit Foundations of Business course. The Viterbo MBA is the program of choice for professionals in our region. Students in the program choose to complete a general MBA program or one of four optional emphasis areas.
- MBA (General)
- MBA with Health Care Management Emphasis
- MBA with Project Managment Emphasis
- MBA with International Business Emphasis
- MBA with Leadership Emphasis
The Dahl School of Business delivers its MBA program in flexible formats in an environment that embodies the core values of hospitality and service. Many students stay with a cohort of students who proceed through the program in two years taking courses one night per week or online. Other students complete in one year taking 11 to 12 credits per semester or taking advantage of our 4+1 undergraduate to MBA program. (See MBA Sample Schedule.)
MBA students at the Dahl School of Business are:
- Accomplished professionals with diverse backgrounds
- Executive leaders focused on further developing themselves and their organizations
- Supervisors hoping to broaden their horizons and accelerate their careers
- Young professionals looking to expand their networks and expertise
- Corporate citizens implementing ethical and sustainable practices that improve the community and their organizations.