Master of Business Administration
The Dahl School of Business delivers its MBA program in flexible formats in an environment that embodies the core values of hospitality and service. Many students stay with a cohort of students who proceed through the program in two years taking courses one night per week or online. Other students complete in one year taking 11 to 12 credits per semester or taking advantage of our 4+1 undergraduate to MBA program. (SeeMBA Sample Schedule)
Students interested in an MBA focused specifically on health care and offered online should see Viterbo's MBA in Health Care Leadership Online.
MBA students at the Dahl School of Business are:
- Accomplished professionals with diverse backgrounds
- Executive leaders focused on further developing themselves and their organizations
- Supervisors hoping to broaden their horizons and accelerate their careers
- Young professionals looking to expand their networks and expertise
- Corporate citizens implementing ethical and sustainable practices that improve the community and their organizations.