Instructional Design and Online Teaching
Instructional Support SeRvices
Areas of support include the following:
- Using Moodle
- Optical test scanning
- Media digitization
- Student course evaluation administration
- Adapting and designing course activities for learner-centered environments (both online and face-to-face)
- Effectively choosing and using technologies for teaching and learning
- Identifying efficiencies in course management
- Curricular redesign
- Online course design
- Creating interactive learning tools
Instructors also have access to the Learning Commons, MRC 248, which features a Smartboard, collaboration space, and a media production suite for recording learning objects.
Questions? Need assistance? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more tools, check out the "Related Resources" menus at right.