Wisconsin Graduate Programs in Education
Viterbo University's School of Education prepares educators who are grounded in Franciscan values and possess the knowledge and skills to be reflective decision makers for the 21st century.
Wisconsin Graduate Programs in Education prepare graduates to be leaders in their schools and communities. Graduates recognize their obligation to engage in ethical decision making. They are advocates for best practices in education, student centered instruction, and equality in education. Our graduates understand the importance of remaining current and relevant in educational practices and trends. Viterbo University will revolutionize your instructional practices and prepare you to be an agent for change.
Wisconsin Graduate Programs in Education include:
- Master of Arts in Education
- Principal License
- Director of Instruction License
- Special Education and
Pupil Services License
- School Business Administrator
- Superintendent License
- Reading Teacher License (Blended/hybrid format)
- Reading Specialist License (Online format)
- Literacy Coaching Certificate
- Cross-categorical Special Education License (Online format)
- Post Baccalaureate Teacher