Touchstone Literary and Art Magazine
- Both art and literary editors are collecting submissions from January 21st through February 4th 2013. So...submit!!!
- Art pieces can be submitted to the designated table in the Reinhart Center - RCE 003. Various other works can be submitted to email@example.com, including but not limited to the following: literary and prose (.doc format); large format pieces such as 3D sculptures and costume or set designs should be photographed (.jpg format); video (.flv format); and musical recordings (.wav format).
- The work you submit will be reviewed by each member of the art or literary staff. If the piece is accepted you will be informed before publication. Also, should the piece need editing, other than mechanical errors, you will also be contacted for permission to change any material before publication.
- Any inappropriate content will be discussed among the publication staff and depending on the level of severity may need to be changed before publication or may be removed from the reviewing process.
- Any other questions regarding submission deadlines and policies, please contact the publication staff or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Literary Staff Information Art Staff Information Online Magazine