June 14, 2005
Contact Darcie Brezany at 608-796-3370 or firstname.lastname@example.org
VITERBO SCHOOL OF ADULT LEARNING TO HOST OPEN HOUSES
LA CROSSE, Wis. -- The Viterbo University School of Adult Learning will host a series of open houses in a variety of locations June 29 and throughout the month of July. The public is invited to attend one of the sessions and learn about programs designed specifically for adults, such as accelerated or evening classes. Viterbo also offers a number of programs that accept transfer credit or credit for previous experience. For more information contact Darcie Brezany at 608-796-3370
Summer Information Sessions
- June 29, La Crosse, Viterbo University, Hospitality Suite, Fine Arts Center, 6-7:30 p.m.
- July 12, Onalaska, Onalaska Public Library, community room, 741 Oak Ave South, 6-7:30 p.m.
- July 13, La Crosse, Viterbo University, Hospitality Suite, Fine Arts Center, 6-7:30 p.m.
- July 14, Black River Falls, WWTC campus, 3-4:30 p.m. and 5-6:30 p.m.
- July 18, West Salem, Hazel Brown Liecht Memorial Library, meeting room, 201 Neshonoc Rd., 6-7:30 p.m.
- July 19, Holmen, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, gathering room, 515 North Main, 6-7:30 p.m.
- July 19, Independence, WWTC campus, 5-6:30 p.m.
- July 20, La Crosse, Viterbo University, Hospitality Suite, FAC 6-7:30 p.m.