This new collaboration with the U.S. Army Reserve's 88th Readiness Division on a National Testing Center at Fort McCoy creates a cost/time-effective opportunity for service members on active duty, in the National Guard and Reserve component, including the U.S. Coast Guard and spouses of the Coast Guard (active and reserve) to gain undergraduate college credit by passing DANTES-funded CLEP and DSST examinations. In addition, Air Force DoD civilian employees (excluding contract employees) are also eligible to participate in the program.
Service Member Benefits
- Earn college credit for prior knowledge
- Reduce course completion time; average exam takes only a few hours
- Decrease time and number of courses to complete your degree
- Save money; DANTES funds one attempt per exam title for eligible examinees
- Avoid tuition assistance (TA) costs for courses replaced by credit earned through testing
- Exam scores are included on a service member’s Joint Services Transcript (JST)
- Free test prep and study materials provided online
- Know your score instantly for most exams
For more information, contact Sam Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-796-3039.