Master of Business Administration
The mission of the Dahl School of Business' MBA program is to develop an influential network of informed, ethical, and effective leaders who are committed to making a positive impact on organizations, the community, and the world.
Our MBA program is fully accredited by the ACBSP and recruits talented students with diverse academic and professional backgrounds. Non-business majors can prepare for our MBA program through a 3-credit Foundations of Business course. The Viterbo MBA is the program of choice for professionals in our region. Students in the program choose to complete a general MBA program or one of our emphasis areas.
Students interested in an MBA focused specifically on health care and offered online should see Viterbo's MBA in Health Care Leadership Online.
MBA students at the Dahl School of Business are:
- Accomplished professionals with diverse backgrounds
- Executive leaders focused on further developing themselves and their organizations
- Supervisors hoping to broaden their horizons and accelerate their careers
- Young professionals looking to expand their networks and expertise
- Corporate citizens implementing ethical and sustainable practices that improve the community and their organizations.