Admissions for the Center for Adult Learning


Complete a FREE online application

  • Apply 
  • Request official copy of high school transcripts or GED/HSED
    Request official transcripts from all colleges you have attended (regardless which courses were taken)
    (Official copies of transcripts must be sent from the institution directly to Viterbo University in a sealed envelope or electronically. Faxed, email or hand delivered transcripts will be considered unofficial.) 

All official transcripts should be sent to: 

Viterbo University
Attention:  Center for Adult Learning
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601

  • Apply for Financial Aid – for information about financial aid, go to: 
  • To submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) go to: (Viterbo School Code 003911)