** IMPORTANT **
All students must turn on their Junk E-mail Setting in order for Junk E-mail to be filtered from the Inbox.
(1) Once logged in, choose “Options” in the upper right corner.
(2) Scroll down and click on “Junk E-mail”.
(3) Choose the “Automatically filter junk e-mail” bullet.
(4) To further help, be sure to check the box under the "Manage Safe Senders List" section that says "Also trust email from my Contacts".
(5) Be sure to choose “Save” to save the settings.
See numbered example below:
* If you have questions or problems, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org call 608-796-3870.