Not a freshman? See the Transfer Student Registration.
STAR 2017 Dates - June 19, 20, 22, and 23
Registration is now OPEN!
Choose the date that works best for you. Space is limited for each date and dates will close so register today!
- Monday, June 19- This date is full.
- Tuesday, June 20- This date is full.
- Thursday, June 22
- Friday, June 23
The faculty, administration, and staff are pleased you have chosen to enroll at Viterbo University to pursue your undergraduate studies. The first step in your journey is Student Transition and Registration (STAR). This one-day program is designed to:
- Register you for fall classes, take your ID picture, help you learn more about being a college student, and connect you with your classmates!
- Introduce you and your parents/guardians to the Viterbo University community.
We hope that STAR will prepare you to be a confident first-year Viterbo University student. You will be ready to meet the challenges of higher education by:
- Beginning to build student confidence and ease anxiety about the transition to college.
- Informing parents/guardians about issues affecting you as a student.
- Learning about academic standards and expectations.
- Being introduced to student support services.
As a new student, you are required to attend one of the registration days. Parents/guardians are also invited and encouraged to attend.
Although we require attendace at STAR, we understand that other commitments may prevent your attendance. If you cannot attend STAR, please register below as an Absentia Student and you will work with an advisor by phone or email to register for your classes. All information that is given to students during STAR will be sent to your home after the last STAR date has passed. As a reminder, we are registering you in your absence and you are not required to report to campus prior to your move-in date. Questions can be directed to Caryn Witt at email@example.com or 608-796-3022.