Faculty Development Director
Kem Gambrell, Ph.D.
Dahl School of Business room 234
Faculty Development Program Functions:
- Provide supplemental funding for faculty to attend off-campus professional activities including conferences and workshops;
- Assist faculty in the funding of individual research efforts;
- Assist faculty members in carrying out other pedagogical and scholarly work activities in line with best practices in the scholarship of teaching and learning;
- Organize faculty development events on campus;
- Support the growing culture of assessment and active learning here at Viterbo.
Please read the most recent Faculty Development newsletter.
The abstract book for the inaugural Celebration of Faculty Scholars Day can be viewed and downloaded here: abstract booklet