Resources and Links
- What are Anxiety Disorders?
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Spanish Version)
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (Spanish Version)
- Social Phobia
- What is Depression?
- Depression and College Students
- Depression in Women
- Men and Depression
- Postpartum Depression
- Dating Violence
- Safe Path (Mayo)
- Sexual Abuse Counseling & Support Program (Gundersen)
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- New Horizons
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- What are Eating Disorders?
- National Association for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Eating Disorders, Inc.
- National Eating Disorders Association, Inc.
Additional Helpful Websites
Alcohol and Other Drugs
- College Drinking - Changing the Culture
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Coalition Against Drug Abuse (CODA)
- Human Rights Campaign Coming Out
- GLBT National Hotline
- The Center: 7 Rivers LGBTQ Connection
- UW-L Pride Center
- Transgender Lifeline
General Mental Health Sites