Searching for a Speaker?
Let us help. Viterbo University is proud to offer a myriad of professionals with a wide range of expertise. We invite you to tap into the knowledge and training of our experts and educators for your next community, club or organizational gathering.
If you wish to have a member of our faculty or administrative staff speak to your group, you may call or email them directly; or contact the Viterbo Communications and Marketing Office at 608-796-3047 or email@example.com.
Most often, there is no charge for speaking engagements, though travel and meal reimbursements may be requested.
If you are looking for speaker topics not listed in the directory, contact the Communications and Marketing Office and we will be happy to find a speaker for your event.
When you contact your prospective speaker, provide the following information:
- the name of your group
- your audience (i.e., women, men, young, elderly)
- the number of people in your group
- your desired topic—be as specific as possible
- the date, time, and location of your event
- whether or not audio-visual equipment is needed and what you have available
- the name and number of the contact person from your group