We are thrilled that you are interested in visiting Viterbo University. We are offering virtual and in-person visit options. For in-person visits, please note the following expectations:
- Guest limits: Each student may bring two additional household members with them on their campus visit. If you need to bring more than two people, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss.
- Masks and physical distancing: Visitors are required to wear masks on campus and maintain 6 ft. physical distancing from non-household members. Our staff will also be wearing masks and practicing physical distancing. We will be using larger conference rooms and spaces for any sit-down portions of your visit.
- Stay home if you or your family/party members are sick. We would be happy to reschedule your visit.
You can also connect with our admissions team and Viterbo remotely:
- Take a virtual tour or watch our short campus tour video.
- Call us at 608-796-3010
- Email us at email@example.com
- Text us at 608-530-0112
- Follow Admissions on Instagram
- Reach out to an admissions counselor
For those who are interested in Graduate Admissions, you are encouraged to:
- Call us at 608-796-3011
- Email us at GradAdmissions@viterbo.edu
- Join an upcoming virtual information sessionn or schedule a virtual meeting
- Reach out to a graduate admissions counselor
Thank you so much.