Finucan Exemplar of Mission Award Nomination Form
Viterbo students, faculty, staff, administrators, board members, or someone who has been closely associated with Viterbo University as an employee, benefactor, or friend may be nominated to receive the Father J. Thomas Finucan Exemplar of Mission Award. This award is given to no more than one person annually who has demonstrated exemplary dedication to the mission of the university.
Please incoporate the following criteria into your nomination:
- Lives according to Gospel values
- Lives life with joy and gratitude
- Responds to the needs of others
- Promotes social justice and the common good
- Respects all persons as God's unique creation
- Upholds and supports the mission and values of the university
- Indicate your assessment of the overall suitability/qualifications of the nominee for reception of the Finucan Exemplar of Mission Award.
Name of nominee: