Undergraduate Admission Application
For high school students, traditional-aged re-entry, prospective college students, and transfer students. Accepting applications for either spring or fall 2015 semesters.
Non-traditional Undergraduate and Degree Completion Application
For Center of Adult Learning re-entry or prospective students interested in evening and online courses.
Graduate Programs Application
For prospective students applying to one of Viterbo's graduate programs.
Certificates and Licenses Application
For students who would like to enroll in one of Viterbo's certificate or licensing programs.
International Admission Application
For international students applying to any program.
- Fall semester – Aug. 15
- Spring semester – Jan. 5
- Summer session – May 5
The above apply to all applications, including the applications for graduate programs in educational leadership and post-baccalaureate.
The above deadlines do not apply to applications for the Master of Arts in Education traditional track and graduate non-educational leadership/post-baccalaureate education licensure and endorsement programs.
To discuss an exception to the above deadline, contact the respective office listed below:
- Traditional undergraduate programs – Undergraduate Admission Office – 608-796-3010
- Adult degree completion programs – Center for Adult Learning – 608-796-3370
- Business, graduate program – 608-796-3357
- Education, educational leadership programs (Iowa) – 515-224-5944
- Education, educational leadership programs (Wis.) – 608-796-3093
- Education, post-baccalaureate – 608-796-3287
- Nursing, graduate program – 608-796-3688
- Servant leadership, graduate program – 608-796-3082