Student Information
How Do I Change My Major or Minor?
  • UG Academic Changes 
    • This form is used by undergraduate students to change, add or drop a major, minor, advisor, emphasis or catalog year. 
    • This form replaces the Request to Change Major or Advisor or Catalog form and the Request to Add or Drop a Minor form. 
Where Can I Find the Latest Core Curriculum Information?

In the University Undergraduate Catalog.

How Can I Find Out Who My Advisor Is?

Contact Lisa Konkel, Assistant Director of Academic Advising, at 608-796-3467, or Murphy Center 333.

Advising Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions?

Contact Lisa Konkel, assistant director of academic advising, at 608-796-3467 or or visit Murphy Center 333.