How to Register
Registration Information - Professional Development Courses
How to Register:
- Site-based classes: use the form below or contact the Registrar’s Office at 888-484-0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
- Online classes: contact the Wisconsin Off-Campus Center at 800-234-8721 or email@example.com to register, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Tuition is $365 / credit for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Tuition is due by the first day of class for all professional development courses (online and face-to-face).
- A class schedule will be sent via email from the Registrar’s office at the time of registration (be sure to list your home email on the registration form).
- Pre-registration is encouraged. Course cancellation decisions will be made 10 days prior to the course starting date.
- When class is confirmed (10 days prior to starting date) you will receive a confirmation letter with site information or login details for online courses.
Wisconsin Catholic Educators: Contact the Off-Campus office at 800-234-8721 for information on a discount given to Catholic parochial school teachers in Wisconsin. Discounts do not apply to any online courses or MAE, licensure, or certificate program courses.
NOTE: Professional development courses are not available for any federal, state, or VA financial aid.
Notice from DPI: “Successful completion of these off-campus courses will be accepted by the department for meeting the continuing professional education requirements under chapter PI-34.” (Since Viterbo University is a Wisconsin institution with no third party vendor, DPI numbers are not needed).