Reading Teacher Application and Financial Aid Checklist.pdf
- Graduate Catalog
- Viterbo Quick Facts (including the Viterbo Core Values)
- Reading Specialist License 17
- Master of Arts in Education (MAE)
- Professional Development and Electives
- Campus Book Store
Department of Public Instruction (DPI):
- Wisconsin Teacher Standards
- When must a teacher be licensed as a Reading Teacher 1316?
- License applications and renewals
- Wisconsin Foundations of Reading Test (FoRT)
Memberships and Organizations:
Graduate Tuition: $365 per credit (plus $10/credit resource fee) for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Financial Aid Information: contact the Financial Aid Office.
Apply to the Reading 316 Program: click on the "Apply Now" tab on the left of this page. All students who intend to register for courses must complete the application process prior to registering for courses.
Register for Courses: Advanced registration is required for all courses; New students will be assisted with registration for the first semester. Contact Karen Sandblom for assistance. Returning students should register online via VitNet.
For questions regarding the Reading Teacher 316 program, contact Jeannette Armstrong or Linda Hinkley.
Wisconsin Graduate Education Office