- Click HERE to Like our Facebook page for diversity information and events
- Learn more about the Identities Project by clicking HERE
Spring 2018 Events:
- Monday, January 15, 7:30 pm, FAC Main Theatre: Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration’s Chaos or Community: 50 years with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. with Duchess Harris, Ph.D., sponsored by the D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethics.
- Tuesday, January 30, 7-8:30pm, RC 127: A Civil Dialogue on the National Anthem and the American Flag.
- Tuesday, February, 6, 7-8:30pm, RC 127: SGA Documentary and Discussion: “Bullied”, facilitated by the Breaking Barriers Diversity Club.
- Partner Program: Tuesday, February 13, 6pm, 401 Integrated Technology Center, Western Technical College: Western Technical College’s Make Change Film Series screening and discussion of “The Black List: Volume 3”.
- Saturday, February 17, 6-8:30pm, FAC Main Theatre Lobby and Recital Hall: Music and Art as Protest: a pre-concert discussion followed by the “Music as Protest” concert. Tickets will be made available to Identities Project attendees at no charge.
- Thursday, March 1, 7-8:30pm, RC 127: Physical and Invisible Disabilities: Stories of Stigma, Stereotypes, and Support.
- Partner Program: Tuesday, March 13: 6pm, 401 Integrated Technology Center, Western Technical College: Western Technical College’s Make Change Film Series screening and discussion of “Miss Representation”.
- Tuesday, March 20 and Wednesday, March 21, 7pm, Weber Center: Facing Homelessness theatrical production, preceded by opening receptions.
- Thursday, March 22, 7:30pm, FAC Main Theatre: Estelle Laughlin, Holocaust and Jewish Identity.
- Thursday, April 5, 7-8:30pm, RC 127: SGA documentary and discussion: Mental Illness: Fact and Fiction, facilitated by the Student Government Association.