Western Technical College Transfer Student Scholarship
Viterbo University offers a renewable scholarship to a Western Technical College student graduating with an AAS degree in any of the Western to Viterbo articulation programs who intends to enroll full-time at Viterbo University in the fall following his/her spring graduation. The amount of the scholarship is $2,000 and in addition to any other scholarships awarded by Viterbo University. We encourage you to apply online.
- 5 - $2,000 / Year Scholarships for Articulated Business Programs
- 5 - $2,000 / Year Scholarships for Articulated Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, & Human Services Programs
These scholarships are pre-awarded on a first come, first serve basis, given the student is accepted for admission at Viterbo and meets the scholarship criteria. These scholarships are post-awarded upon completion of the AAS degree. June 1, 2017 is the final day for applications.
- Plan to enroll full-time in the fall term immediately following the spring graduation from Western Technical College.
- Have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 from Western.
- Have graduated from one of the AAS articulation programs offered at Western.
- Plan to enroll in a traditional undergraduate program at Viterbo (not Center for Adult Learning program).
- Separate application required.
The Western Technical College Transfer Student Scholarship will renew for an additional year provided the student maintains a Viterbo cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher and remains enrolled full-time in one of the articulation programs.