Systems Integration Specialist Position Description
Andy Anderson will serve as the Systems Integration Specialist for the Title III Grant.
- Work as part of the grant team in support of data use for decision making at all levels of the Institution
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs to determine opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes and decision making
- Support systems integration to aid in end user utilizations as well as maintain security/integrity of data
- Provide oversight, planning, implementation and support of the Document Imaging/Management Solution, the Portal and Data Reporting & Dashboarding systems
- Work with Director and Assistant Director of Retention to provide data analysis reporting structures that will aide in meaningful/targeted retention efforts
- Work with various campus departments on process mapping to determine opportunities for document workflow automation
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Work with Instructional and Information Technology to provide training and resources for end users of the new system