Project Coordinator Position Description
Dodie Marriott, M.Ed., will serve as the Project Coordinator for the Title III Grant.
- Prepare quarterly reports on grant objectives
- Coordinate data for formative and summative evaluation
- Create and manage dashboards for the grant projects
- Assist the grant staff on data analysis and reporting
- Archive data, reports/minutes/documents for the grant
- Maintain the grant website
- Lead communication efforts through the student portal
- Schedule trainings, external evaluator visits, grant meetings, cohort rotations, etc.
- Monitor resources are accessible to all populations and disability statements are on grant material
- Assist the Director and Assistant Director as needed
- Collaborate with multiple offices on campus