Faculty/Academic Integration Position Description
Matthew Bersagel Braley, associate professor, began in this position July 1, 2017.
- Teaches half time to freshmen and sophomores modeling best practices in use of early alerts and high impact practices
- Coordinate high-impact practices components, including mini-grant process, training, evaluation of projects
- Coordinate the selection of two high-impact faculty appointed to assist the component
- Provide workshops, training, and one-on-one assistance to faculty and student support offices
- Advise students
- Assist in the school-specific retention initiative