Assistant Director of Retention Position Description
Lisa Konkel, Ph.D., will serve as the Assistant Director of Retention.
The Assistant Director of Retention will assist in all grant activities, but with a focus on leading the improved advising system and conversion to an electronic advising platform. This position reports directly to the Activity Director.
- Coordinate implementation and training of the developmental advising model and electronic advising system
- Assist the Director of Retention on grant activities, as needed
- Coordinate weekly early alert reports
- Work with student in the Center for Student Success
- Staff “drop in and virtual” hours each week
- Lead the four-year plan initiative (for all freshmen to have a four-year plan developed)
- Participate in cohort training and assist faculty with advising issues
- Build faculty and staff support for the grant activities