Advisor, At-Risk Focus Position Description
Kristen Nyholm, M.S.Ed., will serve as the Advisor for at-risk students.
- Provide ongoing advising and mentoring for students
- Hold drop-in hours at virtual advising in addition to scheduled appointments with students
- Coordinate the peer leader program, first generation panel, and other activities focused on at-risk students
- Offer workshops/activities for at-risk students
- Assist the Director and Assistant Director as needed
- Collaborate with Title III staff, faculty and other staff