Activity Director Position Description
Tina Johns, M.B.A., Director of Retention, will serve as the Activity Director.
The Activity Director will assume day-to-day management of the project. This position reports directly to the Title III Coordinator/Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- Coordinate advertising, screening, hiring and training of grant personnel
- Supervise grant personnel
- Communicate effectively with a variety of campus offices to achieve grant objectives
- Monitor the budget
- Coordinate quarterly, yearly and end-of-project evaluation report generation
- Provide day-to-day supervision of grant activities to achieve objectives
- Meet regularly with IT Director to ensure effective integration of technology
- Assist the coordinator with the Department of Education reporting and steering committee reports
- Oversee grant timelines and objectives
- Build faculty and staff support for the grant activities