- The Sister Agnes Marie Nash Dietetics Scholarship was established in honor of the former Viterbo faculty member.
- The Cyrilla Barr Sacred Music Scholarship was established in honor of the longtime faculty member who taught 27 years at Viterbo and 23 years at the Catholic University of America.
- The Samantha Ashley Stritmatter Memorial Scholarship was established in memory of the daughter of Fatemah “Fifi” Stritmatter ’76, who is now a U.S. government nurse.
- The Sister Marlene Weisenbeck Piano Scholarship was created in honor of the longtime member of the Viterbo music department, the former chair of the Board of Trustees, and the current president of the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration.
- The Diane Schmitz Sociology Scholarship was created in honor of Diane Schmitz ’68, an alumna who is the volunteer activities coordinator for Milwaukee County Corrections. For the past 20 years, she has been a committed volunteer in arranging for personal development activities for incarcerated men and women.
- The Virginia Marcotte Larkin Sacred Music Scholarship was created in honor of Virginia Marcotte Larkin. This scholarship will serve students seeking a sacred music minor at Viterbo.