- The Northwestern Mutual Foundation awarded $10,000 for scholarships for Milwaukee area teachers to take graduate education courses.
- The Wisconsin Foundation for Independent Colleges, through its Awareness of Geriatrics and Elderly grant program, provided $7,000 for the creation of a gerontology minor.
- The Corrine Zielke Fund of the La Crosse Community Foundation contributed $1,990 toward a hitting drill area for the baseball team.
- US Bank granted $2,500 to complete its scholarship endowment.
- The Nevada Community Foundation’s Liberace Scholarship Fund granted $6,000 for scholarships for continuing Liberace Scholars Sarah Shestak and Matt Curtis.
- The Mary Grace Sieber Fund of the La Crosse Community Foundation awarded $1,320 toward a Kurzweil reading system to help students with learning disabilities.
- Arts Midwest’s Performing Arts Fund allocated $2,550 to support The Five Browns (Bright Star Season).
- The National Association of Teachers of Singing gave $750 for a scholarship for a voice student.
- The Xcel Energy Foundation awarded a $5,000 grant in support of the Xcel Energy Women in Science scholarships.