Sport Clubs Forms
This page contains the various materials that will be used throughout the year to manage all aspects of sport clubs. Forms should be completed and submitted to the Director of Recreational Sports by the appropriate due date(s).
*In addition to these forms, all Sport Clubs must be registered as an official campus club through the Student Government Association.
Administrative Documents and Forms
- Student Organizations and Sport Clubs Handbook (pdf) - Guide to all policies and procedures, including new/renewing procedures, constitution template, funding information and etc.
- Application to be a Student Organization OR Club Status Renewal Form (links) - Required to register or re-register clubs at the beginning of the year and before any activities may begin.
- Advisor Agreement (pdf) - Required each year to be completed by the club's advisor before club activities may begin.
- Assumption of Risk (pdf) - Required form that must be completed by each club member before participating.
- Emergency Card (pdf) - Required form that must be completed by each club member before participating.
- Injury Report (pdf) - Reports must be completed any time an individual sustains an injury (major & minor), regardless if care is received, during travel, competition, practice or at any other club activities/functions.
- Member Roster (pdf) | MS Word format - Must be completed at the beginning of the year and re-submitted throughout the year whenever there are changes to the official roster kept on file with Rec Sports.
- Mid-Year Club Report (doc) - Must be completed at the end of each fall semester and before the first day of classes for the spring semester.
- End of Year Club Report (doc) - Must be completed and submitted by the last day of finals.
- Treasurer Report (doc) - Must be completed and submitted with the Mid-Year and the End of Year Club Reports.
Event & Travel Documents and Forms
- Student Organizations and Sport Clubs Travel Guide (pdf) - Guide to the university travel policies and procedures with special considerations for student organizations and sport clubs.
- Home Event Request Form (doc) - Required for any local club event at least two weeks prior to the event being planned.
- Travel Request Form (link) - Required for clubs participating in activities requiring travel -or- require an overnight stay. Must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to requested travel.
- Travel Itinerary (doc) - Required for clubs traveling to complete and submit with travel request form and to be updated 48 hours prior to requested travel.All other updates need to be emailed directly to the director of recreational sports.
- Travel Roster (doc) - Required for clubs traveling to complete and submit with travel request
form and to be updated 48 hours prior to requested travel. All other updates need to be emailed directly to the director of recreational sports.
- Hiring Procedures (pdf) - Instructions outline the process hiring paid and volunteer coaches/instructors.
- Coach/Instructor Application (doc) - Forms must be completed by any perspective club coach/instructor regardless of whether they are paid or volunteer.
- Appointment Form (doc) - Must be submitted and approved before club coach/instructor is allowed to participate in any club activities. One form is required per coach/instructor regardless of whether they are paid or volunteer.
- Coach/Instructor Agreement Form (pdf) - Expectations and guidelines for coaches and instructors. Form must be agreed to and signed before a coach/instructor participates in any club activities.