Judy R. Talbott
Associate Professor, B.S.N. Program
Nursing Center 423
- B.S.N. – University of Cincinnati – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Masters Hospital and Health Administration – Xavier University – Cincinnati, Ohio
- M.S.N., Education – Winona State University, Winona, Minnesota
- NURS 221: Gerontology Nursing; Concepts and Clinical Application (Clinical Instructor)
- NURS 365: Nursing Research: Methods and Application
- NURS 452: Public Health Nursing: Concepts and Clinical Applications
- Nursing interventions that affect chronic health conditions.
- Strategies to improve student learning.