Adjunct, Professor Emerita, B.S.N. Program and Women’s Studies
Nursing Center 411
- B.S.N. – Marymount College, Salina, Kansas
- M.S.N. – St. Louis University – St. Louis, Missouri
- Viterbo College, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Creative Writing
- Physical Assessment
- Independent Study on Research Project
- Everyday Spanish
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
- Seminar on Women’s Issues
- Women and Work
- Introduction to Women’s Studies
- Independent Study: Feminist Theology
- Women and Religion
- Completion of Certification in Women’s Studies
- History of Motherhood
- NURS 322: Maternal-Newborn Nursing: Concepts and Clinical Application
- NURS 390: Mind Body Therapies: Applications to Health and Illness
- NURS/WMST 351: Women’s Health Issues
- Stress management and coping strategies for college students.
- Stressors and stresses for women in academe.
- Alternative/complementary and integrative therapies – scientific foundation and usefulness of the therapies.
- Women’s health issues throughout the life span. Emphasis on childbearing and menopause.
- Holistic nursing approaches using Jean Watson’s caring theories.