Jennifer F. Hedrick-Erickson
Associate Professor and Assistant Dean,
B.S.N. Completion Program
Nursing Center 105E
- B.S.N. – Viterbo College, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- M.S.N. – University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- NURS 140: Introduction to Information Management
- NURS 340: Transitions
- NURS 346: Nursing Research
- NURS 408: Organizational Management for Nurses
- NURS 428: Reforming Approaches to Patient Education: Exploring New Skills and Strategies
- NURS 435: Professional Nursing
- NURS 472: Leadership Concepts
- NURS 490: Health Assessment
- Studying the interpretive pedagogies as they relate to teaching nurses how to utilize them for patient education. Also, studying patients’ response to patient education.
- Completing phenomenological research about when and how associate degree nurses mindset changes related to education and learning as they pursue a baccalaureate degree.